[Terrapreta] Simple charcoal making

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Fri Jun 8 22:02:23 EDT 2007

Interesting home made simple charcoal making.

However, in order  to meet the industrial reality of the new EU/US
environmental standards and norms is far not so simple.

Pls find enclosed the industrial version smaller pilot unit of the charcoal
making, carbonization plant (European Union project): http://www.terrenum
net/cleancoal/picture.html

The large Clean Coal and biomass version of this pilot plant (4 tons/h
input) is under construction, installation site is not yet defined, possibly
it will be set up in US Illinois 2008.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
3R Environmental Technologies g Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
WEB:   www.terrenum.net