[Terrapreta] The Humphrey Pump Connection?

rukurt at westnet.com.au rukurt at westnet.com.au
Thu Jun 7 21:24:13 EDT 2007

Jeff,
A point here. Many Australian plants need exposure to smoke for their
seeds to germinate. There are even bottles of "smoke" water available if
people want to do their own propagating from seed.

I must do some "wood vinegar" collecting with my charcoal maker,
shouldn't be too difficult to set up.

Kurt