[Terrapreta] Nutrient adsorbtion by fresh charcoal

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Sun Jun 17 01:06:51 EDT 2007

Good morning Rich,

I would be very happy to receive your soil analysis for charcoal treatments.
 Thank you.

I am making bone charcoal test for different soil and climatic regions in
Europe (Israel, Italy, Germany, UK, The Netherlands and Hungary), usually
for test plant tomato and sweet pepper. I will have progress results by late
summer, published on my web page www.terrenum.net/protector

Tks

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Technology Engineering Ltd.
(ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified organization for scientific research,
technical development and industrial performance engineering design of
agro-biotechnological and pyrolysis methods, apparatus and applications)

ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
WEB:   www.terrenum.net