[Terrapreta] Nutrient adsorbtion by fresh charcoal

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sat Jun 16 22:26:53 EDT 2007

Hello Folke

In a few weeks I will be taking soil analysis of a set of charcoal
treatments I set up earlier this spring. I have two types of charcoal
and permutations with compost, fertilizer, controls in 28 plots
approximately 14 feet long each.

So far the charcoal and treatments have been in place for 2 months.
The soil tests should tell us something about this question. Will
probably have a report for us by end of July.

Best Wishes

Rich Haard