[Terrapreta] Charcoal properties II

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 08:03:38 CST 2007

   This is to thank Professor Antal for jumping into this charcoal
properties dialog so helpfully.  We have never met, but have exchanged
e-mail many times over about 10 years (lots of charcoal-related exchanges at
the "stoves" part of "bioenergylists").

    The main thing about Michael's charcoal work that I have not yet seen
here on "terrapreta" is his invention and development of a unique rapid,
high-pressure batch means of producing charcoal.  Rather than the 25%
charcoal (by weight) that most of us achieve, Michael gets 50%.

    Michael - can you add a bit on where your own (UH?) charcoaling
commercialization efforts stand?

Ron