[Terrapreta] some thoughts on charcoal production and transportation

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 14:23:10 CST 2007

YES.....Richard,

Your exciting vision is exactly what brought me into TP over a year  ago.

I also must stress that all the current talk on making char or  experimenting
with commercial charcoal is just a demonstrating stepping  stone of the
agricultural benefits which will validate and promote the MUCH  larger global
carbon management benefits.

The anthropomorphic green house gas (AGHG) reductions can only be maximized
by "Terra Preta Nova" , i.e., Closed-Loop Pyrolysis integrated for  Ammonia
scrubbing technology.

More Coal & Oil..........More Soil

Erich J.  Knight
Shenandoah Gardens