[Terrapreta] Terrapreta Digest, Vol 3, Issue 22

Rick Davies rick.davies at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:45:21 CDT 2007

Hi all

Can you help me find an online copy of a EPRIDA presentation by Dannie
Day that was available at
http://www.energy.gatech.edu/presentations/dday.pdf until recently.
Slide 27 referred to the recycling volatile oils produced during
pyrolysis (in the smoke) back into the dry bio-char which results from
pyrolysis, to increase the nutrient value of the biochar to colonising
mycorrhizal fungi. The slide also referred to pirolenhoso.

I have tried fionding this webpage but it seems to have been withdrawn.

regards from

--
Rick Davies (Dr)
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant