[Terrapreta] Recycling pyrolysis smoke back into bio-char

Rick Davies rick.davies at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:06:42 CDT 2007

My apologies, I have since found another slide presentation at
http://www.eprida.com/hydro/ecoss/presentations/BIOENERGY/index_files/frame.htmthat
refers to the same process (see slide 23).

But I have some questions re this slide, that someone may be able to help
with:
- is the research/study by C Steiner, M Garcia, W Forster and W Zech
available online anywhere?
- the slide refers to piopirol. Is this one and the same as somke from
pyrolysis or...?

regards, rick davies, signature details below