[Terrapreta] The Blogs are alive with the sound of. . . crunching charcoal

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:32:57 CDT 2007

IAI
Radlein is not alone in his belief in this technology-last week in Terrigal,
New South Wales, Australia, the newly formed International Agrichar
Initiative held its first ever conference, which included 135 attendees from
every corner ...
   Peak Energy - http://peakenergy.blogspot.com/

This is an interesting read; scroll down the page a bit-m

> This blog remains somewhat unconvinced since soil ecology is more complex
> than a graphic of a carbon cycle and wonders how soil chemists and farm
> agents assess agri-char

Doesn't really elaborate on this, pity, we need a good fight.
Very pretty graphic
Would it make a 'nice' T shirt for members of the TP religion?
________________________________

 Biochar turns a negative positive
Toronto Star - Toronto,Ontario,Canada
Dozens of scientists who gathered in Australia three weeks ago for the first
annual International Agrichar Initiative conference say that making "char"
and .
http://tyler.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2007/5/21/2964904.html#post_comment
.
________________________________

 Biochar -- a serious carbon-negative option?
  By Tyler
Last month scientists gathered in Australia for the first International
Agrichar Initiative conference to discuss ways of advancing this approach.
Tim Flannery, author of The Weather Makers, was a keynote speaker at the
conference and ...
   Clean Break - http://tyler.blogware.com/blog
--
michael