[Terrapreta] Another (annoying) TP Blog

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:14:55 CDT 2007

  ________________________________

  Adopting Agrichar
  By Jacqueline
The International Agrichar Initiative website tells us the use of Agrichar
in soils is like that of the Terra Preta soils of the Amazon Basin, which
sequester high quantities of carbon and have improved soil fertility and
sustainability ...
   Do It Green

My God Read this!

> Scientific American<http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa025&articleID=5670236C-E7F2-99DF-3E2163B9FB144E40&pageNumber=1&catID=4>reports that Al Gore pitched the Virgin Earth Contest - $25 million to
> whoever could come up with a way to sequester (store) 1 billion tons of
> carbon dioxide per year. Desmond Radlein (of Dynamotive Energy Systems in
> British Columbia) may have won.

This with a picture of BBQ fuel!
I tried to log in to make a comment but they are too America-Centric
("please enter a valid postcode") and I was too annoyed to continue
Does anyone in the US want to sort them out,comment and put links to this
list?

http://blogs.move.com/do-it-green/2007/05/21/adopting-agrichar/

"May those who love us, love us;
and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts;
and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know
them by their limping."
-Irish Blessing