[Terrapreta] Terra preta news on the web

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:31:44 EDT 2007

 Study reveals that nitrogen fertilizers deplete soil organic
carbon<http://forums.hypography.com/news-brief/13213-study-reveals-nitrogen-fertilizers-deplete-soil.html>

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf