[Terrapreta] Soil test and CEC

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:18:36 EST 2007

Stephen Joseph says that
NSW DPI have done work on CEC.( contact Yin Chan who is at the Ag station at
Richmond. )

$15,000 per acre for charcoal.!
How much are you adding?
The Japanese are getting by with 100g per sq metre per year an tea trees
.
I think one of the things a study of TP does is forces you to see the soil
as a dynamic living, interacting community of unnamed and numerous
terrestrial beings.
It is Terra preta's effects on this community which is of interest.
 How do we make soil, as well as plants, grow?
MA

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf