[Terrapreta] Soil test and CEC

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 6 07:46:50 EST 2007

Jim - Can you point me to some of the Amish farmers you speak of
below? I'd like to visit their farms. As you probably know, there has
been a commercial 'carbon' product which is simply coal fines, as
well. I do not think that coal dust hosts microbiology like char
does, but I'd like to see some of these farms for myself. -Allan