[Terrapreta] GOOD NEWS from Michael Pollan

Shengar at aol.com Shengar at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 01:18:46 EST 2007

This kind reply I just received from Michael Pollan of "The Botany of
Desire" fame. If the NYT journalist who contacted me last week doesn't come  through
maybe Mr. Pollan will cover TP in the food columns he has been writing  for
the NYT. Let's hope he delves deeply.

"Erich: Got your message and look forward to delving into the  subject,
which I was introduced to by Charles Mann. Thanks!  Michael