[Terrapreta] GOOD NEWS from Michael Pollan

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:14:57 EST 2007

GREAT Erich.

And I got a reply from Andrew Revkin (science writer for the NY Times)
saying that he would "have a look."

I would like to suggest (urge) that everyone can do this. Just pick any
writers,
or opinion leaders who you respect and draw them into the conversation. I
like
to keep my messages short, choosing only a few simple but powerful