[Terrapreta] GOOD NEWS from Michael Pollan

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 13:55:10 EST 2007

great work, erich.  keep nursing mike pollan along.  make sure he gets both ends of scale -- the microbial reef of living soil biomass, and the technology that can shift the global climate carbon balance.

thanks.  keep us posted if mike pollan decides to write about biochar.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore