[Terrapreta] Global Warming Is Not Settled Science

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 18:07:38 EST 2007

the cynical side of me says:
"goodbye.  please leave soon.  but also clean up your messes and leave a life for those of us humans who expect to live here a few more generations.  and who knows, maybe in a few generations, your offspring will want to come home to earth.  it would be nice to leave a living, fully functional planet behind for such a future possibility."

"or you could be like the borg....."

however, having been through the doorway of death and back, i know it's much more simple.  before the creator will allow humans to wander the stars visiting other planets, we must pass a few tests, one of which is whether we are responsible, conscious and reasonable enough to take care of our current planet.  earth is an isolation chamber where humans are being cultured, and we will remain in this spacetime container until we demonstrate maturity and morality.  we don't get out of our 4D box until we prove we know how to behave.

i believe the first rule of conduct to be nominated for membership in the galactic angelic federation is "peace."

but, truthfully, seen from the next dimension, humans are not likely to roam the stars and contaminate the cosmos as physical beings embedded in protoplasmic cellular matrix.  to go on our own star trek, we must leave our physical bodies behind.  the human destiny is to transcend our physical embodient and retun to heaven as self-aware beaming beings of coherent light.-- something much more than a self-programming hologram.

in the meantime, we are heavy, and stuck here and now under the law of gravity.

in a state of emergency.

figuring out how to make terra preta.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore