[Terrapreta] energy balance and emissions

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Tue Nov 13 10:57:02 EST 2007

Great question Mariska!

I suspect the energy use or production can vary substantially depending on
the particular process used and products produced.  I'm getting too old -
and lazy - to undertake any analysis needed to sort it out. I suspect the
technical literature might be productive. Google Scholar is helpful for
searching that if you don't have ready access to bibliographic search
systems.

http://scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en
<http://scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&q=pyrolysis+energy+use&spell=1>
&q=pyrolysis+energy+use&spell=1

Note the second hit in the above search today (07/11/13). Also not that it
costs $30 if you can't find it at a library.

Duane