[Terrapreta] TP theft.

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Thu Nov 22 11:23:34 EST 2007

Kevin,

Your post reminds me of the Holland Marsh just north of Toronto, Ontario
Canada. Here is a little story on it.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE
<http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=A1ARTA0003
813> &Params=A1ARTA0003813

and another

http://www.ourgreenbelt.ca/sites/ourgreenbelt.ca/files/BREX2042007(C13)_web.
pdf

There could be some lessons here for Terra Preta makers.

Duane