[Terrapreta] TP theft.

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 20:30:00 EST 2007

Hi All,

Perhaps I can help.

If pottery sherds and pieces of charcoal were the ONLY evidence, this could
easily be a garbage dump that serendipitously developed iinto an amazingly
prooductive plot of land. But there is an added piece of evidence -- this
particular magical mixture was spread or broadcast across much larger areas
that were located at the periphery of what seem to be settlements but at a
greater distance than required for a middens. There's just no reason to haul
garbage farther than necessary, unless for agriculture.

hugs,

lou