[Terrapreta] TP theft.

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Thu Nov 22 23:33:09 EST 2007

=== RE  .......grow "back to full depth" in 20 years ===

 I am very much interested to share documented evidence, mode of action and
solid explanation of this phenomena = grow "back to full depth" in 20 years
???

ANY  INFO ON THAT ISSUE???

  thanx

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Tech Ltd. (ISO 9001/ISO 14001)
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY: http://www.nvirocleantech.com