[Terrapreta] heat energy: stoves vs. thermo biopiles

mmbtupr at aol.com mmbtupr at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 07:48:19 EST 2007

from  Lewis L Smith

In my recollection, the test result was called "oven dry", because the
laboratory oven used purposefully extracted only the extracellular
moisture, not the intracellular moisture, in order not to vaporize any
of the residual. So the "oven dry" residual actually was only 94% dry.
That is, its H2O content was 6%.

Cordially. ###