[Terrapreta] thermopile (was: FIeld and Nursery Trials)

jim mason jimmason at whatiamupto.com
Sat Nov 24 14:08:36 EST 2007

jeff, i had not heard you were working on a thermopile.  actually, i admit i
had never heard of this scheme.  very interesting and thank you for the
links.  i encourage others to take a spin through the jean pile work,
starting with the links jeff provides at:
http://www.puffergas.com/pile/pile.html