[Terrapreta] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on Terra Preta...?

chris braun brauncch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:43:50 EST 2007

Hi Rick,

Well I have already thought a lot about all that but I think I will for now
let it as (read-only) webpage.  Because I came to the conclusion that a FAQ
is not really an appropriate place to discuss controversial questions. If
there are some disagreements I think it is better to discuss it on this list
and then to amend the FAQ if needed.

The idea is that it should really NOT be messy. I try to make it as clean as
possible in the sense that I try to only assess things that have been proven
and to provide the sources to justify the answers. I really would like to
maintain an up-to-date clean summary of what is known on the topic
terrapreta and also make it clear which things are highly suspected but not
proven yet etc.

On the format itself, I like the one of the c++ faq lite:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

Anyway, I thank you all for your encouragements! It's in good way to be
online for Christmas ;-)

Sincerely yours,
Christelle