[Terrapreta] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on TerraPreta...?

Green Waste Recycle Yard info at GreenWasteRecycleYard.com
Wed Nov 28 16:06:12 EST 2007

There is no reason there shouldn't be more than one FAQ. If anyone wants to
do their own, or take Christelle's information and organize it in another
fashion (i.e. more clean Web 2.0 GUI for the average casual reader), I don't
see a problem. Different formats for different audiences.

Best,
Bernie

   _____

From: terrapreta-bounces at bioenergylists.org
[mailto:terrapreta-bounces at bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Rick Davies
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:54 PM
To: Bernie Lenhoff
Subject: Re: [Terrapreta] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on
TerraPreta...?

Hi Christell

Well, it seems you have already thought through the issue and come to a
sensible conclusion
Go for it!
PS: I am not sure I like the c++ faq lite format, perhaps because the
content is not familiar to me, nor are alternative options. But not to
worry...

regards, rick davies

On Nov 28, 2007 8:43 PM, chris braun <HYPERLINK