[Terrapreta] Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on Terra Preta...?

chris braun brauncch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:13:32 EST 2007

Dear Lou,

Aaah, you mean the guy who wants to write the nice article can look for
reliable and accurate infos in the FAQ...Of course, that's the idea !
My focus is on building and maintaining in the long run a clean knowledge
base. What readers do at the end with the infos is then not my problem
anymore...hopefully it will raise a great wave of interest and awareness for
terrapreta !

Sincerely yours,
Christelle

P.S: the C++ faq lite format (http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/) was
only a suggestion, if someone has a convincing example of another handy
presentation, I would be glad to look at it...