[Terrapreta] Biofixation

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:02:02 EST 2007

Just had an interesting hour seaching out this term
biofixation soil charcoal etc
My little dial up system had a heart attck downloading 256 page PDF documets
and translasting them from the Chinese.

Still, it seems a word that TPers' could appropriate.

On 01/12/2007, Duane Pendergast <still.thinking at computare.org> wrote:

>  *Dear List members,* * * *I've recently run across the terminology
> "biofixation". It's a nice general term which could describe the terra preta
> process. *

Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf