[Terrapreta] flux field anatomy, vibrational nrg

francoise precy f.precy at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 21:20:46 EDT 2007

Hi Sean,

No-one is asking you to
“believe more” into this or that, so I don't see the need
to prove and reinforce the obtuse aspect of academia with so many dismissive quote marks. Infinitely more scientific, precisely, to ask
David in simple phrasing “what he means by it” (thus helping him to develop it) instead of
slamming the door onto someone's intuitions just because you've never
thought, heard, read, etc of anything like it and it does not fit
within your own perceptions.

"Flux field anatomy" may not be academically recognized, but it makes very much sense when you start thinking in terms of 	magnetism. This directly leads to biodynamics agriculture - hence not a religion but a new-born science, so give it a chance, will you. Else you don't stand one chance of interesting this guy with his field full of charcoal, and most other people in fact, into coming here and do experiments for your mere academic satisfaction. Thank you.

I “believe” that
these people here http://www.livingwaterflowforms.com/livingwater.htm
and here http://www.stroemungsinstitut.de/prospect.htm
(among numerous others) have quite a bit to say about what David
means. The first one used to have a much more interesting section on
the research side, unfortunately it's not there anymore. It has to do
with vibrational nrg, “an
emerging field in medicine, physics, and agriculture”
(http://www.nationalwatercenter.org/vibrational_water.htm)
and similar notions. It would not surprise me at all that these
notions be found relevant one way or/and another with how biochar
interacts with its environment. In fact I count on it! :-)

Thank you David for
your inspiring stories. Don't stop.Francoise P