[Terrapreta] Carbon negative tea

Kelpie Wilson kelpie at kelpiewilson.com
Thu Oct 18 02:16:25 EDT 2007

These are really for Rob Flanagan, but all are welcome to see these
pictures of my "Carbon Negative Hot Water" booth offering tea at the
Hope Mountain Barter Faire in Takilma, Oregon on October 6 and 7.
It was quite funny how many people thought I was selling some sort of
New Age health treatment. Well, I guess it is in a way, considering
our health is rather intimately bound up with the health of the planet.

Rob - I could easily sell ten of these stoves if you can get them to me.

-Kelpie

Kelpie Wilson
www.kelpiewilson.com

My first novel, Primal Tears, is now available. Order from
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1583941339/103-4392120-0843036?n=283155>amazon
or other online booksellers or ask your local bookstore to carry it.
More information at my website www.kelpiewilson.com