[Terrapreta] (no subject)

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sun Oct 28 01:15:59 EDT 2007

Hi Naomi, Robert, Christelle (the Charcoalab Team I think I know of),

I sure do hope that my comment wasn't taken incorrectly.  Please forgive me if any of you found it offensive.  I was only responding to Allan and Tom, really.  I think what you are doing is very significant, very worthwhile, and I wish you only the best.  I am a fervent supporter of your cause.  I am sure I was almost the first to order any kits.  I did so seconds after Christelle announced the 'Charcoalab Kit' site.

Children are going to be living in the only future we have!  Your goal to educate and motivate children in the world to climate change, and the possibilities for Terra Preta will I am sure be instrumental to any of its success.  I envy your claimed successes ... 20 schools and 100 in the wings!  That is just wonderful work you've done and tremendous exposure.  I have only been into the 'Environmental Club' and the 'Biology' class at my kids one high school.  I have talked about climate change, GHG, and Terra Preta.  I have told my story to them about what I am trying to do with my new company.  I want them to experience trying to do something with Terra Preta, too.  This is why I ordered kits from you ... so, they would know that I am not just some kook, but there are other people seeing what I say.  I want to motivate them to do this kind of study and this kind of work.  I could only wish to make anything near the impact you've already made.  We all must strive to get this message out and you are way out in front with probably the most appropriate audience there is.  Kudos ... kudos to all of you.  It is just a super idea!