[Terrapreta] Charcoalab Kit ordering process updated

ch braun brauncch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:18:43 EDT 2007

Dear Dave,

Yes, on the website: http://www.charcoalab.org/
Follow Teaching Resources -> Kit resources

There you can find a leaflet which gives a comprehensive overview of the
Charcaoalab Project and the motivation behind it.
You can also download the Kit Instructions and a presentation with many more
pictures!

But please recall that we are currently in an evaluation phase with the 20
first schools testing the kit, so that we currently don't send kits to new
participants. We will let you know as soon as new kits are available again!

If you need additional documentation or if you have other questions, let us
know! Thanks for your interest!

The Charcoalab Team
info at charcoalab.org