[Terrapreta] You Are What You Grow

Jon C. Frank jon.frank at aglabs.com
Thu Sep 13 16:43:02 EDT 2007

Peter> Corn is such a heavy feeder and we know what it will be eating and
the soil poverty it will be leaving behind.

Corn is excellent for building humus and biomas in the soil.  The problem is
not raising corn--it is how it is raised.  The deeper problem is goverment
policy that pushes the price low with subsidies.  A hands off approach would
be much better.

Jon