[Terrapreta] Update on biochar trials in Hangzhou

Tom Goreau tomgoreau at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 08:30:44 EDT 2007

Dear Rob,

Thanks. for sendintg these messages It would be most
useful if you can present this data in graphical form.
I think the music really detracts from the message.
What you need is a voiceover soundtrck that explains
what you are looking at, and why it is important, that
adds information and intellectual content to the
visual information. I would like to arrange this to be
presented in May 2008 at the United Nations Commision
on Sustainable Development Partnership in New
Technologyfor Small Island Developing States, which I
am the coordinator of. Although we focus on islands,
the technologies we present are of universal
application, and a major focus of next year's meeting
will be agriculture.

Best wishes,
Tom
Thomas J. Goreau, PhD