[Terrapreta] CO2 rising

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Sun Sep 23 15:31:20 EDT 2007

On 9/21/07, Brian Hans <bhans at earthmimic.com > wrote:
> forests and especially old growth forests are not carbon sinks.

if this is true, then how do we account for all the carbon stored in coal beds?

and how do we account for the black humus under forests, ranging from several inches to a few feet thick?

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore