[Terrapreta] CO2 rising

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 21:02:23 EDT 2007

Yep, living sinks do seems as sort of steady-state recyclers. They give and
take because they are alive. So if sinks mean removal of carbon relatively
permanently, they don't exist simply because life is not permanent.

I believe intuitively that charcoal is the way to create more "sunk" carbon.
But to truly repair past damage it needs to be linked to growing fuel rather
than mining it because mining keeps adding to the total volume of the active
carbon pool which needs to reduced.