[Terrapreta] The Science of Terra Preta Formation

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun Apr 6 12:25:46 CDT 2008

You can always try adding minerals. See Sai Bhaskar Reddy's rooftop
experiments with "TP Nuggets."

http://e-terrapretarooftopexp.blogspot.com/

As Rex suggests the modern practical equivalent to TP may be a high quality
charcoal (20% VM or less) plus nutrients including minerals, and/or
biofertilizers,  as needed (ie a scientific recipe)

Tom

>While I am sure that char currently plays the biggest role, I find my self
wondering if at least in the beginning, the pottery also filled some direct
roll.