[Terrapreta] Terra Preta los Indios?

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 21:58:41 CDT 2008

The correct term for the Brazilian Amazon is Terra Preta de Indio (Indian
Black Earth). The language is Portuguese. I suspect that Terra Preta los
Indios maybe in Spanish and I don't know exactly what it refers to.

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos