[Terrapreta] sewage sludge

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 00:54:15 CDT 2008

> " Why? Because some heavy metals and excesses of others ingested by
> aquatic organisms, wildlife, and humans can cause physiological mayhem;
> troubles like kidney disease,
>
> http://www.riles.org/paper2.htm
>
> To check out the Cornell Waste Management Institute, go to:
> http://cwmi.css.cornell.edu/
>
> Gerrit

> <http://info.bioenergylists.org>

Gerritt
 At least heavy metal contamination in humans can be medically treated.
Sydney Harbour fish and fishermen and their families are full of Chlorinated
Hydrocarbons a left-over present from the US Giant Dow Corp and the Vietnam
war.. These are not excreted and theirl ong tem effects are not fully
known.Certainly they cause physiological mayhem in mammals such as seals.

I am pretty sure it is illegal to dump industrial waste into the sewerage
system here.

Some other 'googles'
*SEWAGE SLUDGE: RESOURCE OR POLLUTANT*
http://www.regional.org.au/au/asa/1996/contributed/235walcott.htm

http://www2b.abc.net.au/science/k2/stn/archives/archive22/newposts/125/topic125326.shtm
(An interesting discussion like the one we are having here)

Michael the Archangel
What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason!
how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how
express and admirable! in action how like an angel!