[Terrapreta] Terra Preta Future Goals?

Mary Lehmann mlehmann3 at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 14 22:13:48 CDT 2008

We cannot have any more coal-fired plants.  I don't see the means to
stop them except on a national level.  My way is to work to see that
Barack Obama is elected.  Immediately then we have to have a
classification of emergency levels, and I think that takes lobbying
at all levels.  The country has to know we are in related stages of
an emergency before anything will happen.

Mary L.
====