[Terrapreta] A reward system for eliminating and/oroffsettingfossil carbon usage

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 01:13:10 CDT 2008

I already believe in Terra Petra's other abilities.    Why do I need to be a convert to the AGW theory as well?

Terra Preta has more than just sequestering CO2 going for it, so why does it have to " live " on CO2 sequestering alone?

Have you ever thought that maybe if you pushed the other attributes that Terra Preta has, that perhaps those that were actually actively fighting ( against everything that has anything to do with CO2 and climate change ), wouldn't see it and you might get it in the back door allot easier than trying to fight tooth and nail to get it in the front door.

Make no mistake, there are those that will fight against anything that represents " CO2 is killing the climate ", and that could very well include Terra Preta., and I would rather they didn't target such a potentially useful tool.

Think about it Ron, as a skeptic, I'm at least as useful ( and potentially more useful ) than if I was a convert - if for no other reason in that as a AGW skeptic I can still find value in it, above and beyond a climate issue.

Greg H.