[Terrapreta] sewage sludge charcoal

Folke Günther folke at holon.se
Tue Apr 15 12:24:21 CDT 2008

Sorry, but you still have the HEAP trap there if yu don’t spread he ash/char
on the same land as was used to produce the feed to the animals.

---

Folke Günther

Kollegievägen 19

224 73 Lund, Sweden

home/office: +46 46 14 14 29

cell:               0709 710306  skype:  folkegun

Homepage:     http://www.holon.se/folke
blog: http://folkegunther.blogspot.com/

  _____