[Terrapreta] question for the skeptics

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Wed Apr 16 17:48:13 CDT 2008

Dear Lou

lou gold wrote:
> Why do you think Bush is doing this...

It was a "feel good", "Motherhood and Apple Pie" speech, that doesn't
say very much, and makes no solid commitments. It doesn't deal with the
issue of "The American Way of Life is non-negotiable." It certainly
doesn't invite the participation of the American Citizen in the carbon
emissions reduction effort. He also sends the general message "We will
get mileage up to 35 mpg for you, and make lots of biofuels, so that you
can keep on driving like you always did."

Best wishes,

Kevin