[Terrapreta] Promoting biochar in an era of high food prices

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:33:09 CDT 2008

I imagine you've already thought of the following but just in case here are
a few  thoughts.

(1) A press release to the biggest media list that you can find. Don't rely
solely on the Internet. Take something like the marvelous page at treehugger
and push it at the the conventional print and electronic media through
direct emails. Give it a major "address world food crisis and fight GW"
slant. Push the idea that this is the way the industrial world can help the
developing world toward sustainabilty.

(2) Do the same as in (1) to every world hunger organization.

(3) I presume that the next biochar initiative conference will include a
major section on linking biochar to reducing world hunger. That would
attract lots of media.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos