[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

Jim Joyner jimstoy at dtccom.net
Fri Apr 18 13:49:26 CDT 2008

Gordon,

Thanks, I enjoyed watching the video(s). I notice no one here has
attempted a refutation to any of his arguments (Well, Sean said he's a
"cherry picker").

There was one thing, though, that bothered me after doing a little
digging. Bob Carter's research is funded in part by Exxon Mobil along
with AT&T, Avue Technologies, The Coca-Cola Company, General Motors
Corporation, Intel, McDonalds, Merck, Microsoft, Nasdaq, PhRMA, and
Qualcomm .

Jim