[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Fri Apr 18 18:16:56 CDT 2008

Dear Jim

Another interesting article on attempts to falsely support the IPCC
stance on Climate Change is here:
http://www.nationalpost.com/todays_paper/story.html?id=440268&p=1

Basically, a Writer has been researching the Issue, and has been posting
his findings to Wikipedia. . Wikipedia seems to have been "out-editing"
him, whenever he would post additions to articles that contradicted
IPCC's position. He has found consistent efforts on teh part of
Wikipedia to slant postings and views  toward supporting the IPCC position.

Best wishes,

Kevin

Best wishes,