[Terrapreta] Greenhouse Gases, Forestry, Dinassour Carbon, IPCC, Carbon Tax, etc, etc...

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun Apr 20 10:02:29 CDT 2008

In reviewing the recent volume of postings, it strikes me that the most
of the List Volume is peripheral to the what some of us feel should be
the main objective of the TP list: Answering the question:
 "/How can char// be used in the soil to its greatest advantage?/"

All these other threads and topics are interesting in their own right,
and serve a purpose in their own right, but they don't seem to advance
us toward the goal of answering questions about the use of Terra Preta
in the soil?

Is there any way we can get back on subject and focus on addressing the
question:
"/How can char// be used in the soil to its greatest advantage?/"

What do others think about this suggestion? Do you think it has merit?
Do you think it will help prevent loss of TP List subscribers?

Best wishes,

Kevin