[Terrapreta] Greenhouse Gases, Forestry, Dinassour Carbon, IPCC, Carbon Tax, etc, etc...

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:45:40 CDT 2008

Kevin,

I will be blunt.

I think that you should stop reading and responding to subjects that don't
interest you and let others do as they please. There is no harm in
discussing peripherals. You are acting like some type of thought police.

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos