[Terrapreta] Greenhouse Gases, Forestry, Dinassour Carbon, IPCC, Carbon Tax, etc, etc...

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Sun Apr 20 12:32:11 CDT 2008

            Lou, Kevin, Sean, et al

I'm seeing dozens of posts daily with you most active list members
generating a somewhat circular discussion amongst yourselves.  It might be
astute of you to use a greater proportion of your energy to reach out to
others.

I'd like to point out an opportunity to do that once more. The Engineering
Institute of Canada is hosting a climate change conference in May of 2009.
The Call for Papers was issued a few months ago and is posted on the Terra
Preta list.  It is also available at the conference website.

http://www.cctc2009.ca/en/index.html

Certainly most of you have the ability to put together technical and/or
policy papers which would be appropriate to that conference. No doubt
generally silent members of the list are undertaking science and engineering
based work which would also be welcomed.

Sincerely,

Duane