[Terrapreta] Greenhouse Gases, Forestry, Dinassour Carbon, IPCC, Carbon Tax, etc, etc...

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 15:19:37 CDT 2008

Kevin,

*Would you know of any other Lists that focus on "/How can char// be used in
the soil to its greatest advantage?/"*

I don't know what to to suggest to you. If you are looking for another list
you might try to google your question.

Meanwhile, do know that I feel quite comfortable and at home on this list.
It's like a big family, complete with a few crazy relatives.

hugs,

lou

--
http://lougold.blogspot.com