[Terrapreta] Greenhouse Gases, Forestry, Dinassour Carbon, IPCC, Carbon Tax, etc, etc...

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sun Apr 20 15:38:53 CDT 2008

Dear Lou

lou gold wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> /Would you know of any other Lists that focus on "/How can char// be
> used in the soil to its greatest advantage?/"/
>
> I don't know what to to suggest to you. If you are looking for another
> list you might try to google your question.
>
> Meanwhile, do know that I feel quite comfortable and at home on this
> list. It's like a big family, complete with a few crazy relatives.

My sincere apologies to you for the lack of clarity in my writing. In no
way did I intend to suggest that you leave the TP list. If the TP list
stays diluted, I would like to explore the possibility of moving to one
that is more focused on "/How can char be used in the soil to its
greatest advantage?"

/
Best wishes,

Kevin